NoClone - remind and remove duplicate downloaded torrent files
It's so common that we download Torrent files more than 2 times in the computer, particularly for that are used frequently.
An unofficial survey indicated that about 10-20% of files can be regarded as duplicates in a common file system. For instance, in your 40 GB personal data, around 4-8 GB disk space is wasted in this scenario. In some report from NoClone user, they can find up to 300 GB data in a single search session, which is already the total size of a typical hard disk! As one of the popular file formats, there are lots of TORRENT files as duplicates.
NoClone Duplicate Download Reminder prevents you downloading TORRENT files again and agin from internet to mess your hard disk, which is a great waste of time and money.
From now, save time and same money
Download a trial version.
Install it. Min. requirements: Windows 98 or above on Pentium-class
Select folder(s) to scan by clicking Browse button e.g. D:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Downloads.
Select All from File type.
Click Search to start scanning for true duplicate
After a while, true duplicate files (exact-content duplicate file search) are listed in right
Click menu Mark ->
Smart marker to automatically select files for removal by
date, size, version, file name pattern and folder.
Review your marked files by opening it, add or change any marks you
Click menu Action, SaveSpace to remove duplicate
download torrent files, Move marked files to temporarily archive your files before
deletion or Copy
Confirm your operations and
Duplicate download torrent files are cleaned up.
WARNING: Delete files at your own
risk, please review carefully before deleting duplicates.
Binary comparison of downloading torrent files contents (click to enlarge)
Experiencing Duplicate Download TORRENT Files Reminder (New in NoClone 2011)
- Download NoClone 2011 Home Or Free / Enterprise
Compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, 2008, Vista & Windows 7 (+64 bit!)
- Install NoClone and make sure to enable ReasonableToolbar. For more detail, you can check here
- Download a TORRENT file from Internet. Click Save once download dialogue prompt from NoClone.
- Repeat step 3 and a reminder will prompt!
Popular questions for torrent files or torrent file format
What's a "torrent"?
- Torrents, typically ending in ".torrent", are control files for the peer-to-peer file sharing technology called BitTorrent.
It's actually pretty cool technology that really just boils down to another way to download files. So really, you just use .torrent files to download other files.
How to Open .torrent files?
There are various softwares that will allow you to open and download the content from .torrent files. BitTorrent has their own software using which you can open .torrent files.
We prefer using uTorrent though, a lightweight software, which is fast and allows for easy management of .torrent files.
- uTorrent is completely free and was included in the 35+ amazing and free softwares.
How to Watch Movies From Torrent Files Without Downloading Them?
- Torrents have become the most popular way to share and download movies, there are several torrent clients that allow you to download files using torrents. But what if you want to watch a movie without having to download the torrent?
- If you are looking to do that, we have found a nifty little software that will allow you to view movies without having to download the torrents. RARPlayer is a multimedia torrent player, which will allow you to view high quality movies without having to physically download them.
Popular search keywords related with NoClone:
More info: NoClone's home page