NoClone - remind and remove duplicate downloaded MPEG or MPG files
It's so common that we download MPG or MPEG files more than 2 times in the computer, particularly for that are used frequently.
An unofficial survey indicated that about 10-20% of files can be regarded as duplicates in a common file system. For instance, in your 40 GB personal data, around 4-8 GB disk space is wasted in this scenario. In some report from NoClone user, they can find up to 300 GB data in a single search session, which is already the total size of a typical hard disk! As one of the popular file formats, there are lots of MPG or MPEG files as duplicates.
NoClone Duplicate Download Reminder prevents you downloading MPG or MPEG files again and agin from internet to mess your hard disk, which is a great waste of time and money.
From now, save time and same money
Download a trial version.
Install it. Min. requirements: Windows 98 or above on Pentium-class
Select folder(s) to scan by clicking Browse button e.g. D:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\Downloads.
Select All from File type.
Click Search to start scanning for true duplicate
After a while, true duplicate files (exact-content duplicate file search) are listed in right
Click menu Mark ->
Smart marker to automatically select files for removal by
date, size, version, file name pattern and folder.
Review your marked files by opening it, add or change any marks you
Click menu Action, SaveSpace to remove duplicate
download MPEG files, Move marked files to temporarily archive your files before
deletion or Copy
Confirm your operations and
Duplicate download MPEG files are cleaned up.
WARNING: Delete files at your own
risk, please review carefully before deleting duplicates.
Binary comparison of downloading MPEG or MPG files contents (click to enlarge)
Experiencing Duplicate Download MPEG Files Reminder (New in NoClone 2011)
- Download NoClone 2011 Home Or Free / Enterprise
Compatible with Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Server 2003, 2008, Vista & Windows 7 (+64 bit!)
- Install NoClone and make sure to enable ReasonableToolbar. For more detail, you can check here
- Download a MPEG file from Internet. Click Save once download dialogue prompt from NoClone.
- Repeat step 3 and a reminder will prompt!
Popular questions for mpg files or mpeg file format
What is MPEG (MPG)?
- MPEG (pronounced M-peg),which stands for Moving Picture Experts Group, is the name of a family of standards used for coding audio-visual information (e.g., movies, video, music) in a digital compressed format.
- The major advantage of MPEG compared to other video and audio coding formats is that MPEG files are much smaller for the same quality.
- This is because MPEG uses very sophisticated compression techniques.
What is MPEG.ORG?
- MPEG.ORG is the most complete and comprehensive index of MPEG resources on the Internet. MPEG.ORG mostly focuses on the MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 standards.
- Overview of the MPEG-4 Standard
- MPEG-4 is an ISO/IEC standard developed by MPEG (Moving Picture Experts Group), the committee that also developed the Emmy Award winning standards known as MPEG-1 and MPEG-2.
- These standards made interactive video on CD-ROM, DVD and Digital Television possible.
- MPEG-4 is the result of another international effort involving hundreds of researchers and engineers from all over the world.
Popular search keywords related with NoClone:
More info: NoClone's home page