Searching Duplicates Through Network
This section shows you how to search duplicate files on network using a single
Note: NoClone Home Edition only
support searching duplicates in 5 network drives in a single search only. You
can click Update NoClone to update from Home Edition to
To searching duplicates through network:
Note: If you can access the
network without entering password, just simply ignore Part I and start Part II.
Part I: Before activating NoClone
- Start Menu --> My Computer
- In My Computer, click Tool --> Map Network Drive
- Select a drive and fill in the Folder
- Click "different user name" to enter username and password
- Click Finish to complete mapping
If mapping drive successfully, a network drive icon is displayed in My Computer.
Part II: Now activate NoClone
and you can add network paths in 2 ways:
- Click Browse... in "1. Select Paths" to browse the network
- Directly type in the exact network drive or folder (eg. \\reasonable\noclone$)
in Path in "1. Select Paths"
Part III: After selecting the
network drive or folder, you can operate NoClone like searching local drive. To
know more about the basic operation of NoClone, please click Quick